Sunday, January 6, 2013

The Extraordinary Leader: Turning Good Managers Into Great Leaders

Extraordinary Leader: Turning Good Managers Into Great LeadersExtraordinary Leader: Turning Good Managers Into Great Leaders by John H. (Jack) Zenger
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I like reading leadership books. They always make me think and reflect on how I am leading my team. The authors break leadership down to five main traits, which they call "tent poles": character, personal capability, focus on results, interpersonal skills, and leading organizational change. Each chapter addresses a different insight and will provide you with reflection and action items to enhance your leadership. An overall solid read. I'm looking forward to reading another book by Zenger/Folkman next called, "The Inspiring Leader".

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment