Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Review: To Sir Phillip, With Love

To Sir Phillip, With Love To Sir Phillip, With Love by Julia Quinn
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I love everything about this series. The Bridgertons are my favorite family.

This time, it's Eloise's story. You remember her, quietly in the background, or not, as she talks ALL. THE. TIME. But she's lovely, smart, and opinionated. She's a spinster at the ripe old age of 28, and now that her dearest friend Penelope is hitched to Colin, she is feeling her age. But worry not--the clandestine behavior from book 4 all comes out here.

It's a love match, as you would expect. I do miss Lady Whistledown, though. She was cheeky and fun. I liked the twist of instant motherhood, and no one would do it better than Eloise. Good stuff, as usual. On to book 6!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment