Saturday, February 5, 2022

Review: Death by Bridle

Death by Bridle Death by Bridle by Abigail Keam
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Oh, Josiah, your life is rough right now. And you made a couple of bad decisions, but I still like hanging out with you.

Shaneika Mary Todd's son Lincoln sees something he shouldn't see, and Josiah is on the case. This woman cannot help herself. Seriously, she can't. This mystery takes us deep into the past, and we get more information about what happened to Josiah with the O'Nan situation (and if you don't know what I'm talking about, you need to stop snooping on book 3 in the series and start with book 1).
Anyway, I'm frustrated about Matt, and I feel like it was way out of character, but everything else was classic Josiah.

Not my favorite series, but I will continue on. What can I say? I like horses, bees, and mysteries. 3 stars.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment