Friday, February 15, 2013

The Inspiring Leader: Unlocking the Secrets of How Extraordinary Leaders Motivate

The Inspiring Leader: Unlocking the Secrets of How Extraordinary Leaders MotivateThe Inspiring Leader: Unlocking the Secrets of How Extraordinary Leaders Motivate by John H. (Jack) Zenger
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I think all leaders strive to truly inspire those around them, but some do it better, and more naturally, than others. Zenger breaks down how to change how you motivate yourself and others to achieve great results. I found some really good takeaways to share with the team and some nice reflection for myself. Mainly common sense ideas for leading people, but useful for new leaders, or those leaders looking to change their styles.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment