Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Review: Christmas Eve at Friday Harbor (Friday Harbor #1)

Christmas Eve at Friday Harbor (Friday Harbor, #1)Christmas Eve at Friday Harbor by Lisa Kleypas

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


Now I want to visit Friday Harbor. I enjoyed this cute, cheesy romance about love and second chances.

Meet Mark. He loses his sister in an accident and is suddenly the father to his niece, Holly. He's doing the best he can raising her with his brother.

Meet Maggie. She's a widow who owns a toy store at Friday Harbor. For those of you who are not new to the romance genre, I'll just bet you can guess what happens next! But I won't spoil it for you. I'll let you find out for yourself.

Maggie makes me a little crazy with her waffling and hot/cold reaction to Mark. He sounds like a saint wrapped up in a hot, coffee-roasting, lumberjack body. Grrrrr! Yummy.

It's cute. It's sappy. You might tear up a little at the end. I'm not saying I did, because I just had something in my eye. You can't prove otherwise.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment