Monday, October 3, 2016

Review: Thicker Than Blood

Thicker Than Blood Thicker Than Blood by Madeline Sheehan
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Well, I must be weird. I have never had a friendship like these two. Always holding hands, and embracing, and kissing each other "hard" on the lips. It makes me think I haven't had a true friend. Their depth of commitment to each other made the story not ring true for me. Or maybe I'm a robot.

I know, I know. It's a zombie book. It's the apocalypse. No one knows because we haven't been there. But the strangeness of the relationship kept pulling me out of the story. I don't think I would have reacted like either of them at any step of the story.

Anyway, I wanted to love you but I think you are just ok. It's not you, it's me. 2 1/2 stars.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment