Monday, October 3, 2016

Review: Angels Flight

Angels Flight Angels Flight by Michael Connelly
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Another great entry in the Harry Bosch universe. Man, he's my kind of detective, but he really can't catch a break with his love life. Poor Harry! I love Bosch because he's lawful good, a kind of everyday Joe who fights for justice and just can't keep his mouth shut when things aren't right. He's one of my book boyfriends. Love them smart, gruff, and principled, I guess.

We have a couple of murders. One with a hot shot lawyer who loved suing cops. And a poor innocent lady in the wrong place at the wrong time. It's a complicated plot, and I have to be honest, I guessed way wrong on this one. I was surprised at the twists, so well played, Connelly. Bosch is awesome, and if you aren't reading this series, start at the beginning and get reading. You can thank me later.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment