Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Into the Still Blue (Under the Never Sky #3)

Into the Still Blue (Under the Never Sky, #3)Into the Still Blue by Veronica Rossi
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I'm a little disappointed in the final installment of the trilogy. I had a hard time staying focused on what was happening. Sable was a terrible character--predictable and a bit ridiculous. I liked that everything wasn't a happy ending, though, the bad guys were overcome by the end, as you would expect.

We join the Tides as they are looking for a way through the Still Blue to what they hope is safety from the Aether storms. After several run ins and nonsense plot twists with Sable and Hess, we finally get on our journey. By the end of the book, everyone loses someone dear to them and while they ultimately reach their goal, they are each left a little broken for it.

Still an ok series, but I guess I wanted more. 2 1/2 stars.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment