Saturday, March 28, 2015

Louisiana Longshot (Miss Fortune Mystery #1)

Louisiana Longshot (Miss Fortune Mystery #1)Louisiana Longshot by Jana Deleon

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


Cute start to a new series. Fortune Redding is a CIA assassin (but I can't see that she was actually all that good at her job, but anyway...) and she is in hiding in a small Louisiana town of Sinful until the Middle Eastern assassins looking for her give up. She takes on the identity of her director's niece and reluctantly integrates herself into small town Southern life. Suspend all disbelief and enjoy this cozy mystery. The cast of characters are entertaining. The old lady mafia running the town made me laugh, and the storyline, while silly, kept my entertained. Lots of fun girl power and amusement in this one. I'll give book 2 a try.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment