Saturday, February 13, 2016

Review: Rise of the Wraiths: A Post-Apocalyptic Tale

Rise of the Wraiths: A Post-Apocalyptic Tale Rise of the Wraiths: A Post-Apocalyptic Tale by Matthew Eliot
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

Call me a masochist, because here I am reading book 2 after giving book 1 one star. You can yell at me later.

A charlatan comes to town claiming to heal the wraiths affected by the meteor storm. But can he? Probably not, otherwise we wouldn't have a book three (which I will not be reading). And we still have the dude stuck in NORAD-lite. And the dumb kids, and the faithless priest. It's very predictable and I have nothing good to say about it or myself for reading it.

The end. Here's to hoping another storm comes and finishes the whole lot off.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment