Saturday, June 25, 2016

Review: The Unbreakable Spell

26 The Unbreakable Spell (The Eternal Collection)The Unbreakable Spell by Barbara Cartland

My rating: 2 of 5 stars


Exactly what you'd expect from Dame Barbara. This heroine was slightly smarter than the others, though. I'll give her points for brains and bravery, bringing this from one star to two.

A predictable plot line, as always. Arranged marriage, an orphaned beauty, cruelly mistreated but with a heart of gold. This one has the added fun of a weird sixth sense thread that was quickly dropped and insta-love. Barbara, your plots were ridiculous but apparently so am I for continuing to read them.

Tune in next time, where I will be reviewing Dame Barbara on audio. Can't wait to hear how bad it turns out!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment