Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Review: Crown of Midnight

Crown of Midnight Crown of Midnight by Sarah J. Maas
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Book 2. More Celaena. More intrigue. Twists, turns, deception. Good stuff. This series is great on audio.

Celaena is now the King's Champion. She continues to kick ass, yet be her own person. She can't seem to get her shit together on the romance front, but I'll give her a pass because she led a messed up life during her formative years. She's a good person, but flawed, and I love her. Oh, and speaking of love...Chaol. Ah, Chaol. You are my book boyfriend. You are 100% better than Dorian (stay over there in the friend zone, please, because you will find a perfectly good princess to fall in love with later, I'm sure). You love Celaena, even with her rough edges. You guys are a great match, which I'm sure means there will be love triangles galore in the next few books. I can handle it as long as you get your HEA. I love me a good HEA. I'm a sap. Shut up.

4 stars. Almost scared to start book 3 and ruin my happiness.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment