Thursday, January 25, 2018

Review: Bolt

Bolt Bolt by Dick Francis
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Dick Francis rarely came back to the same characters besides my main man, Sid Halley, but I do get to go another round with Kit Fielding. He's a good chap, too.

Kit is still a champion jockey. His love life is up in the air, and we have danger both on and off the course. Kit is riding for the Princess, and her horses are being killed in. I can hardly stand it. Kit is bound and determined to stop the killer, as you would expect. He is brave, and smart, and has so much common sense that I am a bit in love with him myself. Danielle, run, don't walk, to the altar with this man.

Some great surprises in this one and all of the great details you expect from my main man DF. 3.5 stars but rounding down because I have to choose one or the other.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment