Monday, January 8, 2018

Review: Midnight at the Bright Ideas Bookstore

Midnight at the Bright Ideas Bookstore Midnight at the Bright Ideas Bookstore by Matthew J. Sullivan
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Unsure how to feel about this one. I liked it, loved it in parts, and hated it in others. Also, I thought it was going to be a mystery set in a bookstore, but it really wasn't. False advertising, book!

The characters are oddly unlikeable. I wanted to feel for all of them, but could only muster up the curiousity to keep reading through the mystery. I felt the worst for the MC's best friend in the end. Poor girl.

Lots of bad decisions happening here from beginning to end, and no one to blame but the characters themselves. I know I sound like I hated this book, but I swear I didn't. Three stars. Read it and let me know what you think.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment