Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Review: Changes

Changes Changes by Jim Butcher
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Well, well, well, Jim Butcher. I would say I'm angry, but I totally saw it coming. The only thing that surprised me is that it took 12 books to get here.

I can't say much if you haven't read it yet, so do me favor and get caught up, ok? Because I totally want to talk about this book and I don't want to spoil you. Suffice to say, my favorites were all here: Mouse, Mister, Thomas, Murph, Ezekiel, Molly, and Sanya. We even get a tiny bit of Ivy and Kincaid, although I always want more of them. What we also get is Susan, who is my least favorite character. Sorry, Susan, but you totally suck. And just when I thought I couldn't hate on you more, this book comes along. You really are the worst.

Anyway, Harry is brave, reckless, bold, and dangerous. He make a whole lot of bad decisions, is a total smart-ass, as usual, gets his ass kicked, and saves the day. What you have come to expect from Dresden, in spades.

P.S. Thanks for the sucker punch, Butcher. You had better have a damn good plan to write your way out of this in book 13. And don't leave me hanging about Mister, either.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment