Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Review: The Final Empire

The Final Empire The Final Empire by Brandon Sanderson
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I'm so happy I finally read this. It's been on my list for years but I hadn't gotten around to it. And the audio version was fantastic.

Vin is my kind of reluctant hero. Flawed, she (mostly) does the right thing, even when she doesn't want to. I really enjoyed her progression throughout the story. Great character arc. And Kelsier. Oh, Kelsier. So many things I want to say, but I won't for fear of spoiling the story for someone. Let's leave it at I love you and your crazy band of misfits.

This is a book that needs to be experienced, so I will not say much more. If you enjoy epic fantasy, magic, political intrigue, and people fighting to make a better world, you should start this series. 4.5 stars. Maybe 5 if I'm rounding up. Just read it.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment