Friday, January 26, 2024

Review: Fallen

Fallen Fallen by Karin Slaughter
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This was an emotional ride. But Will's life is never predictable.

This case is all about Faith, her mom's law enforcement past, and who wants answers to the past and the present. I really liked how she revealed the truth a little at a time, and it wasn't at all what I expected. Plus, Sara is still around and she's getting drawn into the Scooby gang. I'm here for it, because I love Sara.  Amanda and Faith seem to like her, too.  Also, Amanda is the most frustrating boss ever.  Will and Faith are saints to navigate her nonsense.
Also, we make some forward movement with Will's personal life. I just want him to be happy. Karin Slaughter, if you mess with Will's happiness, we are going to have words. And you had better never, ever, hurt my baby Betty.

One of my favorite series. 4 stars.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment