Sunday, January 21, 2024

Review: River Marked

River Marked River Marked by Patricia Briggs
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Lots of things happened in this one. Mercy and Adam tie the knot, and they go on a super camping honeymoon that would be totally up my alley. I liked that they got more time together and you really could feel their connection.

Walkers are everywhere, and we really get a chance to find out a bit more about Mercy's background. Plus Coyote is awesome, and I'm a big fan of Thunderbird as well. I'd like them both to make appearances in future books. Plus, it seems the pack is a bit more accepting of Mercy by the end, and that makes me happy.

I loved the letter from Mercy to Adam at the end. It made me tear up a little, because I am a big marshmallow. 4 stars.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment