Wednesday, January 7, 2015

The King of Attolia (The Queen's Thief #3)

The King of AttoliaThe King of Attolia by Megan Whalen Turner

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


Eugenides is an oddly likable character. You know he's a scoundrel, but you still want to love him. He's a bit like Han Solo to me, one of my very first crushes.

Eugenides, the infamous Thief of Eddis, is now the King of Attolia. He married the Queen, who he loves in some unexplainable way that still has me scratching my head from book 2 in the series. The Attolians do not respect him, or their union, and do their best to thwart him at every step--including those who should be protecting him, his King's Guard.

Lots of good political intrigue in this one. These books go much deeper than you would think from the cover. Another enjoyable installment in the series.




View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment