Saturday, May 16, 2015

A Dying Fall (Ruth Galloway #5)

A Dying Fall (Ruth Galloway #5)A Dying Fall by Elly Griffiths

My rating: 2 of 5 stars


I don't know why I keep torturing myself with these books. Ruth is the worst. I grow to hate her more with each book I read. Actually, no, I take that back. I don't hate Ruth, I just don't like her. It's Harry I hate.

In this one, a huge contrivance of events takes Ruth and Harry back to his hometown (separately, of course) where ridiculous things happen. Along the way there is danger for Ruth, she feels terrible about herself and is jealous of her supposed best friend, and has guys falling for her regardless. Same MO as the other books in the series, with a slight twist that I won't ruin for you here. But you do get Cathbad, and that should be enough but it's really not.

I read this one because I accidentally skipped it and read book six first, but I won't be continuing on. Ruth and Harry can figure out their boring lives without me.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment