Friday, August 21, 2015

Among the Hidden (Shadow Children #1)

Among the Hidden (Shadow Children, #1)Among the Hidden by Margaret Peterson Haddix

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


Finally getting around to reading this. It's one of my daughter's favorite books and she has been hounding me to read the series. Good start.

Luke is a shadow child--a third born in a world where only two are allowed. He lives his lit hidden in his family's attic, until he sees another child in a window. Add in a scary government, young angst, and the universal desire to fight the power and live free and you've got the formula for an interesting young adult series. It definitely skews younger adult, but it's still a good story and a fast read. I'm excited to discuss with my daughter and will be tracking down book two.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment