Sunday, August 16, 2015

Big Little Lies

Big Little LiesBig Little Lies by Liane Moriarty

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


My sister recommended this book to me, and I really ended up enjoying it. It was part mystery, part chick-lit, and a voyeuristic dive into the characters' private lives. We follow various families all tied together through their children's elementary school, and it examines the lies we tell others and ourselves, both big and small. The subject matter hit really close to home with a couple of characters' story lines. It makes you think about your life, your friends' lives, and how things aren't always what they seem.

I really didn't guess at the ending and it really kept me engaged throughout. Good stuff and not my typical read. I will read others by her.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment