Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Crushed (Fredrickson Winery #2)

CrushedCrushed by Barbara Ellen Brink

My rating: 1 of 5 stars


Good lord, this book was terrible. The characters were shallow and underdeveloped. The drama was ridiculous. The romance was trite and the dialogue eye-rollingly bad. However, I can put up with a lot, and what loses me faster than anything is poor editing. Tons of typos / errors that a professional editor would catch, for example, the line "too large for any small boy to swallow hole". No. Just no.

I found nothing redeeming about this book except that it finally ended. I would rather read a stack of Barbara Cartland romances than this book. Dame Barbara, please don't go. I take back every bad thing I've ever said about your silly heroines and overly masculine men. Love you always and forever now.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment