Friday, September 4, 2015

Captain's Fury (Codex Alera #4)

Captain's Fury (Codex Alera, #4)Captain's Fury by Jim Butcher

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Hail Gaius Octavian! We journey back to Alera, and lots of things happen. To everyone.
Tavi is outed. Kitai still kicks ass, and I love her. Everyone gets character development, and the world grows. If you are reading this series, you obviously love it so I don't need to sell you on how great it is. If you aren't, you shouldn't be reading a review for book 4 in a series, so move along. Nothing for you to see here.

A love letter to Jim Butcher:

Dear Jim,
Alera is my favorite place, and you are my favorite author. I love you. Not in a scary stalker, wear your face as a mask way, but in a let's be best friends and have coffee and you can tell me all of your book ideas kind of way.

P.S. Please don't contact the authorities, I am harmless. But let's be best friends. Call me!





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment