Sunday, September 20, 2015

Red Handed (Benediction #2)

Red Handed (Benediction #2)Red Handed by Shelly Bell

My rating: 2 of 5 stars


I guess I like my BDSM with a bit of suspense in the plot. The main character, Danielle, was not completely annoying. She had some self esteem issues because of her weight, but overall she wasn't dumb. Mostly. Because it was a suspense novel, so she had to make a few wrong moves.

But Cole. Ah, Cole. Me likey. Me likey a lot. I could picture him in all of his sexy, tough yet caring, protective glory. Good stuff. I'm giving it a 2 1/2 stars because it had a cheesy HEA ending that I tend to like but some silliness that caused me to roll my eyes. Not quite three star territory but I find myself wanting to read the others, too.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment