Thursday, September 17, 2015

O Jerusalem (Mary Russell #5)

O Jerusalem (Mary Russell, #5)O Jerusalem by Laurie R. King

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


More adventures with Holmes and Russell, but in this installment we jump back in time to events in the second book that were not shared with us. We know they spent time in Jerusalem but we don't get to see what happens there. This book takes to the events they shared while they were hiding out.

It's a pretty good story. I like their companions, especially Mahmoud. Something was missing for me, however, and I just can't put my finger on it. I think it was because Holmes and Russell didn't really seem to be partners on this one. There was a distance between them and you just couldn't see that spark. But overall still an enjoyable read.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment