Monday, October 26, 2015

A Body at Bunco (Myrtle Clover Cozy Mysteries #8)

A Body at Bunco (Myrtle Clover Cozy Mysteries #8)A Body at Bunco by Elizabeth Spann Craig

My rating: 1 of 5 stars


I must be in a mood, because the high ratings and glowing reviews of this book disagree with my assessment. And my assessment is this book is bad.

Myrtle Clover is the worst. She's judgmental, and insufferable, and bitchy to everyone. I would never spend a half second with her. She's especially horrible to her hired help and her daughter-in-law. She seems to be less horrible to her only friend, Miles, but not by much. The best thing I can say about this book is I got it for free. So long, Myrtle. Enjoy the rest of your busybody life of meddling and judgment alone.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment