Saturday, October 31, 2015

Guidebook to Murder (A Tourist Trap Mystery #1)

Guidebook to Murder (A Tourist Trap Mystery #1)Guidebook to Murder by Lynn Cahoon

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


First of all, you can rarely go wrong with books about books. And while I was hoping there would be more book shop in this one, I still enjoyed this cute cozy mystery.

Jill owns a book shop in small town California. Her friend dies and she inherits her house, but it turns out to be MURDER. Because it has to be murder to get into a cozy groove. Like you would expect, Jill does her best to solve the crime with the help of a sexy cop and a few sidekicks. It's cute. The mystery is a little jumbled up, but it all makes (some) sense by the end and the characters are fun. I will read book 2.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment