Monday, October 5, 2015

A Charming Magic (Magical Cures Mystery #5)

A Charming Magic (Magical Cures Mystery, #5)A Charming Magic by Tonya Kappes

My rating: 1 of 5 stars


I'm out. No more. These books are so poorly written / edited that I can no longer handle reading them.

And June. Oh June. You are so self-centered and completely unlikeable. You think everything should be about you. You are insecure and needy. You hate every new woman who comes to Whispering Falls. If I were Oscar I would be thrilled to have my memories erased because you are just the world's worst person. And this ending was the worst of all. I'm so done.

These plots are dumb, June is an idiot, and the writing stinks. If I hadn't gotten all of these books at once when the series was on sale at Amazon I would have stopped after book 2. I think this is the last one I have, though, so sayonara to Whispering Falls for me!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment