Monday, February 11, 2019

Review: Cold Days

Cold Days Cold Days by Jim Butcher
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Harry's back! And the gang is (mostly) back together.

I'm not sure what I'm going to do when I run out of these books. Jim, please get to writing more Harry. More Murphy. More Thomas. More Mouse. I need them. All of them.

If you are up to book 14, you probably don't need my recap, but here goes. Harry is back, he's stuck wearing the mantle of the Winter Knight, and things go wrong. He gets his ass kicked numerous times, goes on a wild hunt, and celebrates another birthday. Oh, and finally talks to Karen, but I don't get a resolution to all of my hopes and dreams. Yet.

Very curious where we are going to go in the next book. Molly, Butters, Karen, even Mac. These books are perfection, and James Marsters IS Harry. If you aren't reading this series, you should. 4 stars.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment