Monday, February 11, 2019

Review: Ten Things I Love About You

Ten Things I Love About You Ten Things I Love About You by Julia Quinn
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I adore Julia Quinn's books. There, I said it. I'm a big fluffy marshmallow inside. Bridgertons, Smythe-Smiths, now Bevelstokes. She can do no wrong with me.

Sebastian Gray, who I dearly loved in book 2, gets his chance at love in book 3. We knew he was a cad. We knew he was an author writing under a secret pen name. And now we know he's just as big of a marshmallow inside as I am. And he's just what Annabel needs in her life. She tries to do the right thing for her family, of course, but love conquer's all and we race towards that HEA that I demand in my historical romances.

I'm sad there isn't another book in this series, but I guess this means I move onto Agents of the Crown. 4 stars.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment