Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Review: A Bucket of Ashes

A Bucket of Ashes A Bucket of Ashes by P.B. Ryan
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

A satisfying end to the series.  I'm a marshmallow and love that HEA.

Life can never be simple and straightforward for my girl, Nell.  She is still in love with Will, and dealing with the consequences from the end of book 5.  Her past comes up to stare her straight in the face: Duncan, Dr. Greaves, and her estranged brother, Jamie.  The mystery isn't a particularly mysterious one, but we do get most things tied up in a bow and I am satsified that my favorite governess will go on to live happily ever after.  Girl, you deserve it after all you have been through in life.  

Sad to see this series end, but happy with the epilogue and the hope for the future.  4 stars.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment