Tuesday, January 11, 2022

Review: The Secret of The Old Clock

The Secret of The Old Clock The Secret of The Old Clock by Carolyn Keene
My rating: 3 of 5 stars 
 
Where it all began. Nancy sticks her nose in everyone's business and saves the day. Spoiler, the rest of the series is going to follow this formula.

Nancy almost runs over a young girl, chases down some robbers, and gets involved with a missing will. I'm going to give you three guesses where it's hidden, guys, and the first two don't count. She gets captured, breaks out, nearly gets captured again, and saves the day. Did we expect anything else?We don't get any Bess & George, but don't worry, they are coming soon. Plenty of Carson Drew, father of the year, and Hannah Gruen, the best surrogate mother around.

These books are silly but I loved them growing up. I review them all so you don't have to. You're welcome.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment