Friday, January 7, 2022

Review: An Obvious Fact

An Obvious Fact An Obvious Fact by Craig Johnson
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Henry Standing Bear, I love you and I like you.  Walt, while I hold you in deep admiration, Henry has my whole heart.  

My favorite partners in crime (fighting) are headed to Sturgis.  Guess who is there waiting for them.  Lola.  THE Lola.  She finally makes an appearance, and she's just as crazy as you might expect.  The whole story I was picturing Cha Cha DiGregorio from Grease.  No judgment, Henry.  We all have some skeletons in our closets.  And her son was run off the road on his motorcycle, and he's in a coma.  Walt and Henry to the rescue, mostly.

Lots of plot threads happening with the ATF on the scene, family drama, and the Walt stepping on local law enforcement's toes left and right.  And some laugh out loud dialogue and hijinks, like you expect from Longmire.  I'm vaguely disappointed because we didn't get real answers to a few things and it left my wanting more, but all is forgiven because Henry and Walt are my favorite Wyoming boys.  3.5 stars, but not going to round up because it just didn't quite hit 4 star territory for me.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment