Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Review: Little House on the Prairie

Little House on the Prairie Little House on the Prairie by Laura Ingalls Wilder
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

We have now left the Big Woods of Wisconsin and are in Indian Territory - gasp! Funny to see the opinions of the early 1930s. We go West, poor Jack has a scare, and we build a log cabin. Totally jealous. I think I would have made a fantastic pioneer man. Not a woman, because I would not want to do my laundry in a bucket, nor make corn mush all day, every day. But I would hang with Mr. Edwards and live off the land.

Once again, 3 stars. I like them progressively better as Laura ages.

Side note...Carrie is like a ghost child. She is mentioned so seldom I am surprised when her name is brought up. Poor Carrie!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment