Saturday, January 2, 2016

2016 Bucket List


You know those books that you have on your TBR list forever?  You have every intention of reading them, but somehow they keep getting pushed down your pile?  It's time to shorten your stack. Your task is a simple one. Choose 12 books--just one book per month--and make a commitment to read the list. You'll be glad you did.

My 2016 Bucket List includes some I first added when I joined Goodreads back in 2009. Some are classics I've always meant to read but haven't. Some are books others have highly recommended but I just haven't gotten around to reading. And some just caught my eye, and it's time to read them. And they almost all are historical fiction, because that is one of my favorite genres. Your list will look different, and I can't wait to see it.

Here's my list for 2016. Will you join me?

January: The Secret Keeper
February: Cold Mountain
March: Outlander
April: The Clan of the Cave Bear
May: Wool Omnibus
June: Rebecca
July: The Handmaid's Tale
August: The White Queen
September: The Three Musketeers
October: Memoirs of a Geisha
November: The Cider House Rules
December: Gone With the Wind

No comments:

Post a Comment