Saturday, January 30, 2016

Review: Murder on the Orient Express

Murder on the Orient Express Murder on the Orient Express by Agatha Christie
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This is one of my favorite Agatha Christie novels. I love Poirot. I love trains. I love books where I think I have figured out the mystery and I am wrong, wrong again, and then wrong a third time. This book is great.

First of all, we have the esteemed Hercule Poirot, so you know it will be good.  Second, the entire mystery is set on a train, adding to the intrigue.  Train travel is awesome.  And third, like all of Agatha Christie's novels, you can't guess the culprit, but once she lays it out in the end, you can't help but nod your head in agreement.  She really was the master of mystery.  I love her.  4 1/2 stars and a wink for Poirot, because he is awesome.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment