Saturday, May 19, 2018

Review: A Charming Secret

A Charming Secret A Charming Secret by Tonya Kappes
My rating: 1 of 5 stars

So I wrote this whole rant about how much I can't stand June and pretty much the entire town of Whispering Falls, KY, but Goodreads glitched and the review disappeared. Now I can't be bothered.

Basically, June sucks. She makes bad decisions, gets herself into danger, and is in general a huge dummy. The plots are all the same. Someone gets hurt or killed, June is the only suspect, and the whole town immediately turns against her. She strikes out on her own, puts herself in danger, and then the crime is solved and all is forgiven. Throw in terrible dialogue and unrealistic, unlikeable characters and you have yourself this series.

I can't remember what else I said, but basically I'm the only person who thinks these books stink. Seriously, a high 4 star average? WTF? Some of the greatest books ever written have a high 3 star average, therefore showing us you cannot trust the stars people apply to books here. These books are terrible, June should move away from Whispering Falls, and no one should live happily ever after. The end. 1 star.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment