Monday, May 28, 2018

Review: Marrying Winterborne

Marrying Winterborne Marrying Winterborne by Lisa Kleypas
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Lady Helen and Rhys Winterborne. Not a match that is apparent to everyone, but I like it. They are like puzzle pieces. Different shapes, but they fit together.

Rhys is a complicated man, but Helen is soft on the outside, with steel in the inside. She's made of strong stuff, folks, and I love her. And I love Rhys, insecurities and rough edges and all. They have some serious ups and downs in this book, but you always know they are destined to be together, and they would never work as well with a different partner.

We get a small dose of Kathleen, Devon, and the rest of the gang in this one, but the true focus is on Helen and Rhys, and this makes me happy. A really great pairing. 3.5 stars (so close to 4, but I think I'm in a mood).

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment