Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Review: The Good Daughter

The Good Daughter The Good Daughter by Karin Slaughter
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

My goodness, I ended up loving this book. It was my first Karin Slaughter but it definitely won't be my last.

Are you ready for tragedy? Because it's coming in spades. A family wrecked by a home invasion of sorts, ripped to shreds with the fallout and and just trying to put their lives back together. A time jump, and we slowly pick up the pieces of the past and try to understand what got them to these places. An interesting current crime to help them all finally understand what happened 28 years ago.

I loved it. I loved the way the story unfolded, the family dynamics, and how we finally got to the conclusion. If you like crime thrillers, you should read this one. 4 stars.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment