Friday, June 8, 2018

Review: Devil in Spring

Devil in Spring Devil in Spring by Lisa Kleypas
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I loved this book! This has been my favorite of the three so far.

Pandora and Gabriel are perfectly matched, and I love how she was able to tie in my love of the Wallflowers as well. I adored Evie and Sebastian's story, and it was perfect to read about one of their children. Made my marshmallow heart sing inside.

I love how Pandora was accepted as herself from the beginning, not just from Gabriel but also from his family. After years of her feeling like a weirdo, she finally has found her spot. A smart, independent business-minded woman who isn't willing to compromise (well, maybe a little) and knows what she wants. And Rhys is such an enabler! He is part of the reason she has blossomed like she did. I still adore him.

And I appreciate how Kleypas writes unconventional female characters. They are all different in their own way, but unique and you want to see them succeed. She has quickly become my favorite historical romance writer.

Great story! 4 stars for me. Can't wait to read the next one.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment