Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Review: Fish & Chips

Fish & Chips Fish & Chips by Abigail Roux
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Damn, that was hot. Ty and Zane have the best of everything. Best jobs. Best partnership. Best relationship. I love everything about this series.

This time our favorite special agents are undercover as, get this, a gay couple. Gasp! However will they get into character? They reluctantly take the case, because it's their job. Plus, free cruise vacation. Because their last vacation went so well. It goes about like you would expect. Bad guys everywhere. Things about their covers don't necessarily work out. But in the end, Ty and Zane always get their man.

This is one of my favorite series for so many reasons, but mostly because I love the boys. 4 stars.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment