Saturday, June 16, 2018

Review: Howl's Moving Castle

Howl's Moving Castle Howl's Moving Castle by Diana Wynne Jones
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

What a fun book! I've never seen the movie but everyone always told me I would love this story so I gave it a try. Not at all what I was expecting.

Wizard Howl has a floating castle that moves around the land. He has a bad reputation for eating young ladies' hearts. Sophie is the eldest daughter, and a series of unfortunate events changes her life. Not going to spoil it for you, because I think you should go into this book blind and just let the story unfold. It's better this way, I promise.

And at the end, nothing it what it seems, yet it will all be completely satisfying. Very glad I read this one. 3 stars.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment