Thursday, June 28, 2018

Review: One Foot in the Grave

One Foot in the Grave One Foot in the Grave by Jeaniene Frost
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Well, well, well. Welcome back to the Cat and Bones nonstop banter show. Book 2 is just as good as book 1.

Holy time jump, Batman. We fast forward FOUR years from the end of Halfway to the Grave. I guess you've got nothing but time when you are a vampire, or half-blood vampire, or whatever. Cat is running her crazy assassin task force and Bones has been completely off her radar. Until a big bad drops the bomb that he's still around and boom, back into her life.

Lots of sparks fly between Cat and Bones, they bicker, they make up, and they kick all kinds of paranormal ass. It's about what you would expect if you read the first book, and it will springboard you right to the next one. 3.5 stars and I'm rounding up to 4 because I liked it enough to possibly read this series more than once.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment