Thursday, June 28, 2018

Review: Love Finds the Way

Love Finds the Way Love Finds the Way by Barbara Cartland
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

Shockingly, this book wasn't terrible. I mean, it wasn't great, either, but it wasn't terrible.

We have a bit of a "meet-cute" when Gina (quite the modern name) needs a ride and John is headed that way. He's the newly inherited Duke of the rundown castle in her village (hamlet? county?) and she is supposed to be going to get a teaching job, even though she is a secret heiress. You can see where I'm going with this, as Babs was phoning this plot in while she laid on her fainting couch eating bon bons.

Misunderstandings abound, ridiculous things happen, and they all lived happily ever after. Especially Evelyn, who I was happiest for of all of them. Way to keep getting it, girl.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment