Saturday, June 23, 2018

Review: Wicked and the Wallflower

Wicked and the Wallflower Wicked and the Wallflower by Sarah MacLean
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I adored Felicity and Devon. But especially Felicity. I enjoy stories about quirky, unconventional women who aren't seen as attractive, but always seem to end up with a passionate, devoted man. I definitely have a type, and this is it.

Felicity Faircloth, shunned by the ton for something that happened in a book series I have yet to read, outrageously blurts out that she has landed the new Duke, who she has yet to meet. The mean girls group jump on her like a wild pack of dogs, but luckily she runs into Devil, who can help her land him. And he does, but you just know they are going to end up falling in love with each other because sparks were flying from scene 1. And every scene afterwards.

Pretty standard historical fare but the characters are so interesting that I gave this one the 4 star treatment. Great start to a new series for me. Hope the others don't let me down!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment