Thursday, July 12, 2018

Review: Dark Of The Moon

Dark Of The Moon Dark Of The Moon by John Sandford
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I was set up on a blind date with Virgil Flowers by my good friend Lucas Davenport. We had a good time. I think we will go out again, but it isn't a love match. Probably just going to be friends.

Virgil is a good cop. He gets under people's skin, he puts the clues together, and in the end he solves the crime, even if he doesn't get his man in the traditional sense. In this one, we are investigating one crime outside of the Twin Cities, and get sucked into another one along the way. Coincidence? Probably not. He's a good cop, like I said, and he can put those clues together like a pro.

I thought I solved the crime a couple of times, but I was wrong in the end. Lots of red herrings in this one to throw you off the scent. Well-plotted, and typical Sandford. 3 stars.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment