Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Review: The Many Sins of Lord Cameron

The Many Sins of Lord Cameron The Many Sins of Lord Cameron by Jennifer Ashley
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Well, well, well, another new series for me. Very excited to dig into book 1, as I mistakenly started with book 3. I'm not even mad about it. Cameron is nearly too good to be true.

Cameron Mackenzie. Scottish rogue. Rich widower. Single dad. A natural horse trainer. And handsome in his kilt, to boot. He's a "love 'em and leave 'em with a fancy necklace" type of guy. Until he meets Ainsley Douglas. Widow with a past. Companion to the Queen. Picker of locks and all-around snoop. But with a precious heart of gold, just like Lord Cameron. You just know they are headed towards a happily ever after.

Yes, there will be bumps in the road. Otherwise the book would be 5 pages long. Yes, some of the bumps are very obvious, but there were enough pleasant surprises to keep me going. Plus, I'm a bit of a sap, as you know, so their banter and kisses warmed my marshmallow heart.

Looking forward to reading all of the Mackenzies and McBrides books. But I'll start at the beginning for the next one. 3.5 stars.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment