Saturday, July 14, 2018

Review: The No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency

The No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency The No. 1 Ladies' Detective Agency by Alexander McCall Smith
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

Off to Botswana to solve some crimes with Mma Ramotswe. I think I'll stick around for a while.

Mma Ramotswe decides she will open a detective agency with her inheritance after her father passes away. It's safe to say it's risky - no one thinks a woman can be a detective. But of course she solves crimes with her common sense, so she makes a go of it. Each case with unique, with a common thread of her life in Botswana tying them all together. And I got the ending I was hoping to get, so I'm excited to start book 2.

Definitely fun for mystery lovers. Nothing too crazy, but a quick, easy start to a new series. 3 stars.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment