Sunday, September 9, 2018

Review: The Mystery of the Fiery Eye

The Mystery of the Fiery Eye The Mystery of the Fiery Eye by Robert Arthur
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I adore riddles! We get a fun one in a cryptic message this time. I beat Jupe to the punch and figured it out before him. Sorry, Jupiter. Better luck next time.

We have a missing jewel, some mysterious busts, a riddle, and a boy named August August. (Really? So dumb). Anyway, the Three Investigators are on the case, and when I say the Three Investigators I mean Jupiter Jones, with a little bit of Bob Andrews thrown in for basic library research. Pete, you are dead weight, my friend. I fail to see you investigate anything. More like One Investigator and his Tag Along Friends, amirite?

The mystery is a good one and I remember this one fondly. Remember, I am re-reading the whole series so you don't have to! You're welcome. 3 stars.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment